- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Connie Britton Items
"Mad Men," a piercingly bleak portrait of a 1960s American anti-hero, earned a leading 17 Emmy nominations Thursday and the chance to set a new record as the most-honored drama in television history.
Martha Stewart is taking her cookware to PBS. The media maven will serve up what is being described as a culinary master class: "Martha Stewart's Cooking School."
After generating series-high ratings for Wednesday's freshman-season finale of "American Horror Story," series co-creator Ryan Murphy and FX President John Landgraf announced Thursday that there would be a new family and a new house in the horror-thriller's second season, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
When Ryan Murphy was a child, his grandmother forced him to watch the daytime horror soap "Dark Shadows."