- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Connor Barth
Connor Barth says he never doubted he would kick again for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
No one has led more late game-winning drives during the past five seasons than Matt Ryan, who has kept the Atlanta Falcons flying high with five fourth-quarter rallies this year alone.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 24-22 win against the Buccaneers.
Washington missed two short field goals, fumbled away a kickoff and flubbed an extra point that would have tied the game with 9 seconds to play. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay's Connor Barth made all three of his field goals, and Josh Freeman led a fourth-quarter comeback for the fifth time this season in Sunday's 17-16 victory.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Connor Barth says he never doubted he would kick again for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.