- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Connor Barth
No one has led more late game-winning drives during the past five seasons than Matt Ryan, who has kept the Atlanta Falcons flying high with five fourth-quarter rallies this year alone.
Kai Forbath had everything to prove.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 24-22 win against the Buccaneers.
Cam Newton didn't beat Tampa Bay single-handedly. It just seemed like it.
Aaron Rodgers was having an off day by his own lofty standards, and the Green Bay Packers were getting all they could handle from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Monday, Oct. 17
Washington missed two short field goals, fumbled away a kickoff and flubbed an extra point that would have tied the game with 9 seconds to play. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay's Connor Barth made all three of his field goals, and Josh Freeman led a fourth-quarter comeback for the fifth time this season in Sunday's 17-16 victory.