- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Connor Barth
No one has led more late game-winning drives during the past five seasons than Matt Ryan, who has kept the Atlanta Falcons flying high with five fourth-quarter rallies this year alone.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 24-22 win against the Buccaneers.
Washington missed two short field goals, fumbled away a kickoff and flubbed an extra point that would have tied the game with 9 seconds to play. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay's Connor Barth made all three of his field goals, and Josh Freeman led a fourth-quarter comeback for the fifth time this season in Sunday's 17-16 victory.