- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Connor Barwin Items
Last Thursday, Reed flew to Houston aboard owner Bob McNair's private jet and Reed spent two days meeting with coaches and management. Reed and his representatives left town without a deal and the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens were reportedly making a pitch to retain him.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Free agent safety Ed Reed left the Houston Texans on Friday with no deal in place.
The Houston Texans gave safety Ed Reed the star treatment on Thursday while losing another key player in free agency.
Ed Reed is sure getting the red-carpet treatment from the Houston Texans.
J.J. Watt swatted away passes, Arian Foster ran away from tacklers and the Houston Texans did just enough to knock Cincinnati out of the playoffs for the second straight year.
Ndamukong Suh's reputation for being a nasty player was born as an NFL rookie.
Ndamukong Suh might lose some money for his low blow against Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub.
Just before the season, Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was asked what he wanted from his defense in 2012 after the unit made a remarkable turnaround to finish second in the NFL in yards allowed last season.