- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
Topic - Connor Carrick
For Connor Carrick, last season's NHL experience still seems surreal.
Connor Carrick says that if he could do last season all over again, he wouldn't change a thing.
The Capitals added three more players and about $12 million to their annual payroll on Tuesday. Will they require more roster shuffling?
There have been some solid NHL players taken at No. 13 overall. The Caps have a chance to find the next one.
Rookie defenseman Connor Carrick says 34 games in the NHL taught him more than he would have learned in junior hockey.
Capitals assistant coach Calle Johansson says a mix of blame needs to fall on the coaches and players for the team's poor defensive play.
Rookie defenseman Connor Carrick is the latest Caps defenseman with limited NHL experience to play down the stretch.
If the Caps hope to get into the playoffs they'll need to do with without Mike Green.
Some of John Carlson's teammates on the Washington Capitals have a message for him as he prepares with his U.S. Olympic teammates for Friday's semifinal matchup with Canada. Play well, pal. Have a good game. But lose.
Rookie defenseman Connor Carrick recorded the first two-point game of his career against one of the NHL's best puck possession teams.
The Capitals are trying to work three young defensemen into the lineup at the same time. Their struggles have been predictable.
With Alex Ovechkin in the lineup on Tuesday night, Washington's offense was shut out in a 2-0 loss to Ottawa. Analysis here.
Rookie defenseman Connor Carrick is hoping to make the most of his recent callup by the Washington Capitals.
Rookie Philipp Grubauer will be in goal tonight when the Caps visit the Tampa Bay Lightning. Coverage begins with Capitals Central at 7 p.m.
After the Devils re-claimed Alex Urbom, the Capitals replaced him with rookie Connor Carrick.
As a fifth-round draft choice in 2012 [137th overall] who was not even under contract until last September, Carrick said he's always fared well when challenged and is anxious to show the Capitals' new coaching staff that he can be a better player than he was last year, regardless of where he plays.
"I cross-checked him across the hips and took him out of the play and readied myself for what might happen," Carrick said, "and nothing did.