- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Conocophillips
ConocoPhillips has donated $1 million for a new home for Oklahoma State University's Spears School of Business.
ConocoPhillips says it will resume exports of liquefied natural gas from a Kenai Peninsula facility.
Exxon Mobil earned $9.25 billion in the last three months of 2010, its most profitable quarter since the record third quarter of 2008.
Stocks fell moderately Friday as investors continued a sell-off that began a day earlier over worries about the pace of the recovery.