- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Conor Ridge
Two-time major champion Rory McIlroy has launched legal action against his former management company.
Rory McIlroy has dispelled any split in his relationship with longtime friend Graeme McDowell.
Two-time major champion Rory McIlroy is leaving Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management to set up his own management group, The Associated Press has learned.
Two-time major champion Rory McIlroy is leaving Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management to set up his own management group.
Rory McIlroy went home to Northern Ireland after the Masters and left his clubs behind in Florida. He didn't touch them again until he returned last week to start gearing up for a big summer that includes his title defense at the U.S. Open.
Rory McIlroy felt he was ready for a fresh start when he decided to leave longtime agent Chubby Chandler, a decision he said Wednesday was the most difficult of his career.
"We cannot make any comment," Conor Ridge at Horizon Sports said in an email.
Conor Ridge, his agent at Horizon Sports Management, said White asked for McIlroy to be part of the commercial.