- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
Latest Conservatism Items
Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, who transformed Britain in the 1980s with a core of conservative convictions and history's most formidable handbag, died Monday of a stroke. She was 87 years old.
A British lawmaker was suspended by her party Tuesday after she swapped the political jungle for the Australian rainforest and became a contestant on a reality TV show.
British Prime Minister David Cameron faced a humiliating rebellion by Conservative lawmakers after a vote on withdrawing from the European Union split his party.
The Conservative-Liberal Democrat marriage has been kept intact by the parties' mutual commitment to reducing the country's massive deficit, lawmakers from both parties say.
LONDON - Britain's Conservative Party won a special election that was viewed as a barometer of Labor Party leader and Prime Minister Gordon Brown's popularity, according to vote results today.