- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Constitutional Council
Constitutional Council might refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Under a France high court ruling handed down on Friday, mayors can no longer refuse to marry gay couples.
A Paris judge delayed a historic trial in which former French President Jacques Chirac is accused of corruption, suspending the proceedings until at least June because of a complaint by defense lawyers.
Looting, deadly prison riots and street chaos engulfed Tunisia on Saturday, a day after mass protests forced its strongman to flee. A new interim president was sworn in, promising to create a unity government that could include the long-ignored opposition.