- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Continental Airlines Inc.
Latest Continental Airlines Inc. Items
The biggest airline in the world will have the United name, Continental's globe logo and potentially far-reaching effects on air travel.
Shareholders of United and Continental airlines voted Friday to approve a combination of their companies that would create the world's biggest airline and could have far-reaching effects on where they fly and how much they charge passengers.
The Justice Department said Friday that it has no more antitrust concerns about the deal that would combine United and Continental into the world's largest airline.
CHICAGO (AP) — Passengers are more dissatisfied with airlines' customer service than they have been in years at a time when carriers are charging more for tickets and services.
NEW YORK (AP) — Airlines and aviation-related companies sued the CIA and the FBI yesterday, asking a federal court to let them interview investigators who can tell whether the aviation industry was to blame for the September 11 terrorist attacks or whether it had acted reasonably.