- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Cook
Parts of Illinois reported a slow start to early voting, but Cook County's suburbs saw an uptick.
Cook County election officials say more than 3,400 suburban Chicago 17-year-olds have registered to vote in the March primary.
A divided state supreme court on Tuesday rejected a request to order additional DNA tests on behalf of a convicted killer who claims they could show someone else shot to death his ex-girlfriend and a toddler she was baby-sitting.
HONOLULU (AP) — A Naalehu physician fluent in Marshallese is replacing a Big Island member of the state House of Representatives who resigned for personal reasons.
At least 50 people are in custody on drug-related charges and more arrests are expected in an operation spearheaded by the Etowah County Safe Streets Task Force.