- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Cora Masters Barry
Rivals Adrian M. Fenty and Vincent C. Gray haven't agreed on much in the months leading up to Tuesday's D.C. mayoral showdown, but last-ditch get-out-the-vote efforts of both campaigns underscore their common task ahead of the vote: Close the racial divide.
"The most powerful voice they have is the voice of the vote," Mrs. Barry said in an interview afterward. "I'm proud they're having their voices heard."