- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Corey A. Stewart
Latest Corey A. Stewart Items
Lawmakers in a Northern Virginia county are looking for answers about a contract between the federal government and a local nonprofit to house illegal immigrant children weeks after community opposition forced the Obama administration to rethink a plan to house some of the children at an abandoned college south of Richmond.
A Northern Virginia county is escalating its legal effort to learn the disposition of more than 7,000 illegal immigrants arrested within its borders since 2007.
With a slew of candidates who many in Virginia still don't know much about, the wide open contest for the Republican nomination to be the state's next lieutenant governor may actually come down to style over substance.
Former Northern Virginia lawmaker Jeannemarie Devolites Davis will explore a bid for lieutenant governor in 2013, adding another candidate to an already-crowded GOP field.
Prince William Board of County Supervisors Chairman Corey A. Stewart will run for lieutenant governor in 2013, while a potentially formidable adversary will not.
A federal judge has blocked Prince William County's pursuit of information on the more than 4,000 criminal illegal immigrants the county has turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement since implementing its controversial crackdown in 2007.
Questions about Evans cloud D.C. lottery probe; Stewart endorses Allen for Senate; Video shows Norwood fumble questions in Lululemon murder trial; Reagan statue unveiled; O'Malley touts gas tax increase; Cuccinelli testifies on Hill against proposed EPA regulations; Maryland GOP elects Pipkin as Senate minority leader; Closing arguments expected in Currie bribery trial.
Prince William Board of County Supervisors Chairman Corey A. Stewart, a frequent critic of former Virginia Gov. George Allen, on Tuesday made nice with the current U.S. Senate candidate by offering him his endorsement.
An illegal immigrant who fatally struck a Benedictine nun while driving drunk was found guilty in Prince William County on Monday of felony murder — a case that sparked outrage in a county at the forefront of debates on local enforcement of federal immigration laws.