- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Corey Brown Items
The 28-year-old Brown, a first-round pick by Oakland in the 2007 amateur draft out of Oklahoma State, can play all three outfield positions.
Here is a look at the seven trades made between Washington and Oakland in the last three years, and what we know about their results so far.
The Nationals officially announced the signing of outfielder Nate McLouth on Thursday, and in doing so designated Corey Brown for assignment to make room on their 40-man roster.
Corey Brown spent the majority of his 2013 season at Triple-A Syracuse and missed a month early in the year due to an oblique injury. Because of the time lost, he only appeared in 107 minor league games before getting the call to Washington in early September.
Its spot in the Big Ten title game already assured, Wisconsin now gets a chance to prove it deserves it.
The scary part for Ohio State's opponents is that Braxton Miller is still learning the offense.
The Washington Nationals came as close as they ever have to a playoff berth on Wednesday evening.
The end of Stephen Strasburg's season was the beginning of a wild, stormy day at Nationals Park Saturday.
When the Washington Nationals move on past the shutdown of Stephen Strasburg, left-hander John Lannan figures to be the guy to fill in the necessary starts for the rest of the regular season. Lannan is still expected to join the rotation, but he won't necessarily be just stepping into Strasburg's turn.