- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Corey Crawford
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
Colorado is in the mix for one of the top playoff seeds in the Western Conference, and first-year coach Patrick Roy thinks the Avalanche are one of the NHL's biggest surprises.
Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says two returning starters in defensive end Corey Crawford and offensive lineman David Beasley are among four players who'll miss the Tigers' opening game with Georgia for violating team rules.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
Cam Talbot came within 12 seconds of shutting out the defending Stanley Cup champions. Before he could blink, he was nearly headed for overtime.
The Chicago Blackhawks head into the NHL's Olympic break in prime position to defend their Stanley Cup title.
Chicago and Anaheim had the NHL's two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center.
Patrick Kane learned of his grandfather's death shortly before game time, and he handled the pain in the only way he could imagine.
Justin Abdelkader scored early in the second period and again in the final seconds while Jimmy Howard finished off a shutout that Jonas Gustavsson started for the Detroit Red Wings in a 2-0 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night.
After struggling to score any goals for four games, the San Jose Sharks had plenty of moves left for a shootout.
Once the Chicago Blackhawks got rolling, there was little the Vancouver Canucks could do to stop them.
T.J. Brodie and the Calgary Flames gave the Chicago Blackhawks yet another overtime loss.
Al Montoya's sweet homecoming was one sour night for Jonathan Toews and Co.
The offensively challenged and banged-up Detroit Red Wings proved to the defending Stanley Cup champions that they're still tough to beat.
Patrick Kane scored in a shootout to lift the Chicago Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory over the Boston Bruins on Sunday in a rematch of last season's Stanley Cup finals.
"It was really important before getting the two weeks off. You always want to go into the trip with a little momentum and gain some points before you have a long break like that," goaltender Corey Crawford said after the loss to the Coyotes.
"Not making a save in the shootout was the only thing that bothered me," Crawford said. "We played well and we had our chances to win, a couple of chances late. Our guys were doing a great job of not allowing many second chances."