- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
Latest Corey Perry Items
Now years and thousands of miles removed from his own glory days with the Washington Capitals, all Bruce Boudreau can do sometimes is prepare and hope. He has Anaheim in the playoffs in just his second year behind the bench, but he knows a regular-season turnaround like he authored in Washington isn't enough.
Amid a 48-game season in which perhaps only three to five teams are out of playoff contention, Wednesday might not be as active a trading environment. It also doesn't help that a few big names are already gone.
Corey Perry is following Ryan Getzlaf's lead yet again, sticking with the Anaheim Ducks for the long term.
A lot of NHL players are satisfying their itch to play hockey during the lockout by signing overseas or in lower-level North American leagues.
Asked who he models his game after, Filip Forsberg hesitated only slightly.
Summertime at the John Labatt Centre isn't about hockey. It's about monster truck shows, concerts and other events that don't require ice.
It's all there in black and white, spiral-bound behind a cover with the line, "London Knights — 'A Tradition of Excellence.' " Eighty-six pages of the Knights' recruiting guide handed to prospective players, detailing everything from dress codes, game schedules and curfews to local media coverage and schools.
Dale Hunter is an institution in London, Ontario, a city of some 350,000 about 2½ hours from Detroit. It is a result of he and his brother Mark turning the hometown Knights from a laughingstock not too long ago into the New York Yankees of the Canadian Hockey League.
Some of the NHL's biggest stars are featured in a public service announcement promoting equality within the sport, regardless of sexual orientation.