- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Corey Robinson
Corey Robinson completed 25 of 28 passes for 322 yards and a touchdown to lead Troy in a 41-31 win over Navy on Saturday.
In a packed rehearsal room a few floors above the massive stage at Radio City Music Hall, 13-year-old Alyssa Casson walked to a spot in front of a panel of judges and paused, preparing to sing.
Even after a victory, Oklahoma State quarterback Brandon Weeden can't wait for a chance to redeem himself.
"That's what we've been told, but we're going to get to seven (wins)," Robinson said. "That's what we're shooting for."