- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Corey Smith
Singer-songwriter Corey Smith was scheduled for perform Saturday night and told fans his concert has been rescheduled for May 10.
"Sorry for those who made travel plans. It was going to be a huge, sold-out show," Smith wrote on his Facebook page. "I'm as disappointed as anyone but thankful the problem was discovered and no one got hurt. It's the right call. It's just one of those things no one could have predicted."