- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Corey Smith
Singer-songwriter Corey Smith was scheduled for perform Saturday night and told fans his concert has been rescheduled for May 10.
"Sorry for those who made travel plans. It was going to be a huge, sold-out show," Smith wrote on his Facebook page. "I'm as disappointed as anyone but thankful the problem was discovered and no one got hurt. It's the right call. It's just one of those things no one could have predicted."