- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
Topic - Corinne Geller
Virginia State Police say a pilot suffered a minor cut when an experimental plane made a crash landing in Suffolk.
Authorities have recovered the burner and canvas of a hot air balloon that crashed in Virginia earlier this month, killing all three on board.
Virginia State Police say a Pearisburg police officer fatally shot a man after he pointed a gun during a traffic stop.
A hot-air balloon is believed to have caught fire and crashed in Virginia after colliding with a power line, according to state police, who were searching for the wreckage, a pilot and two passengers after eyewitnesses said they saw the balloon in flames and heard screams for help.
Virginia State Police say a medical condition apparently caused a trooper to lose control of his patrol car and wreck on Interstate 295 in Henrico County.
Virginia State Police are investigating a collision between a trooper's cruiser and a minivan that occurred as the officer was pursuing another vehicle.
Virginia State Police have identified a North Carolina woman who was killed in one of three related wrecks on Interstate 81 in Wythe County.
Two people are dead following three related accidents that shut down a section of Interstate 81 in Wythe County.
In a story March 19 about a woman killed in a multi-vehicle accident on Interstate 81 in Virginia, The Associated Press reported erroneously the woman's surname. Her name is Lara D. Gass, not Grass.
A bus en route from New York to Georgia ran off snowy Interstate 95 in northern Virginia and overturned early Monday, seriously injuring four passengers, state police said.
Light traffic volume kept drivers off the roads, and authorities reported mostly minor crashes on the highways during the height of the winter storm.
Virginia State Police say two students suffered minor injuries when a car rear-ended a school bus in Scott County.
State police say a van carrying eight Virginia prison inmates ran off the road in Caroline County, resulting in minor injuries to all eight inmates and serious injuries to the driver.
A Clintwood man has been charged with first-degree murder after police found a woman dead inside a wrecked sport-utility vehicle.
Each time a new reserve officer needed training, Waynesboro police liked to team the rookie up with Kevin Quick. They knew Quick - pleasant, unflappable, reliable - would set the right example.
Geller said Sunday in a news release that the Federal Aviation Administration has been notified.
State police spokeswoman Corinne Geller says the Van's experimental aircraft hit the tops of several trees while making a descent.