- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Corinne Geller Items
Light traffic volume kept drivers off the roads, and authorities reported mostly minor crashes on the highways during the height of the winter storm.
Virginia State Police say two students suffered minor injuries when a car rear-ended a school bus in Scott County.
State police say a van carrying eight Virginia prison inmates ran off the road in Caroline County, resulting in minor injuries to all eight inmates and serious injuries to the driver.
A Clintwood man has been charged with first-degree murder after police found a woman dead inside a wrecked sport-utility vehicle.
A winter storm swept into southern and central Virginia on Wednesday, leaving the first several inches of an expected one-foot snowfall and keeping state police busy responding to more than 100 highway crashes.
Each time a new reserve officer needed training, Waynesboro police liked to team the rookie up with Kevin Quick. They knew Quick - pleasant, unflappable, reliable - would set the right example.
Three people have been charged in the disappearance and death of a reserve Waynesboro police officer, two others are charged in the theft of his vehicle and investigators are looking into a possible gang affiliation, police said Friday.
Police are asking the public for help in their search for a missing man who is a captain with the Waynesboro Police Department's Police Reserve Unit.
Virginia State Police say a tractor-trailer driver has died in a weather-related wreck in Frederick County.