- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Cornell University Items
Nolan Cressler scored 17 points as Cornell earned its first victory over a Div. I program this season, beating Dartmouth 70-67 Friday night.
Spencer Weisz scored 18 points and T.J. Bray added 17 with six assists as Princeton rolled to a 69-48 victory over Cornell on Saturday night.
Tony Hicks scored 27 points as crisp-shooting Pennsylvania turned away visiting Cornell in the 100-year-old series, 90-83 Friday night.
Javier Duren scored 19 points and grabbed five rebounds as Yale held on to defeat Cornell 61-57 on Saturday.
Norman Hobbie and Steven Spieth each scored 18 points, leading Brown over Cornell 78-66 on Friday.
Trustees who oversee Florida A&M University are divided over a contract for the school's new president.
Maodo Lo scored 20 points and Cory Osetkowski had 19 and Columbia closed the game with a 25-7 run to defeat Cornell 74-58 on Saturday.
Former University of Wyoming president Robert Sternberg is joining the faculty at Cornell University.
Alex Rosenberg and Grant Mullins combined for 39 points to lead Columbia to a 71-61 win over Cornell Saturday night.