- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Latest Cornell University Items
Kentucky's Anthony Davis was pretty much everyone's choice as the national player of the year last season.
Duke is back in a familiar place — No. 1.
After rolling around the Martian plains for more than eight years, the Opportunity rover finally found a spot believed to be rich in clay minerals, scientists said Tuesday.
A 43-year-old man who was at an apparent illegal gambling operation in a Laurel apartment was shot and killed by men targeting the location Tuesday night.
It has been 16 years since their last record, but Soundgarden sounds more or less the same on "King Animal," its grungy, guitar-driven reunion album.
A producing team has won the theatrical stage rights to "Rear Window," the noir tale that Alfred Hitchcock made into a classic film.
The country's largest organic peanut processing plant is scrubbing its facilities top to bottom and hopes to get back in production soon after a massive recall of scores of products linked to a salmonella outbreak.
I didn't want to write about the first presidential debate, which has been sliced and diced by many.
A new technology graduate school aimed at smoothing the path between research and entrepreneurship can boast a new distinction: the country's first on-campus patent officer, officials announced Tuesday.