- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Coronation Street
Coronation Street is a long-running British soap opera set in Weatherfield, a fictional town based on Salford in North West England. Created by Tony Warren, it was first broadcast on 9 December 1960 by Granada Television and has been shown in all regions of ITV almost throughout its existence. - Source: Wikipedia
A longtime star of the British soap opera "Coronation Street" was cleared Thursday of multiple charges of sexual assault against young girls.
It was one of the gentlest deaths in soap-opera history, but it has provoked a strong reaction in Britain.
Police have charged a longtime star of the British soap opera "Coronation Street" with child sex offenses including rape and indecent assault.
Actor Bill Tarmey, who for 30 years played loveable rogue Jack Duckworth on the British soap opera "Coronation Street," died Friday at the age of 71, the show's producers said.