- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Corrine Brown
Florida Rep. Corrine Brown, a Democrat, blamed racism for a decision to move an early voting location out of a predominantly black community, a local NBC affiliate reported.
It's a favorite trick of the left, now performed nightly on CNN by the insufferable Eliot Spitzer. Liberals sneeringly challenge conservatives to explain exactly where they would cut government to balance the budget and then scoff at the supposed "small potatoes" when individual programs are named for elimination. As Mr. Spitzer proves, unprincipled, undisciplined people don't understand what's wrong with an undisciplined government leviathan.
Rep. Corrine Brown says that even though the plan was approved Wednesday, it still needs funding.
"It is very important that we have independent eyes on this situation," said Rep. Corrine Brown, Florida Democrat, whose district includes Sanford. "I am hoping we take this as a teachable moment. I am looking forward to how the Justice Department handles their independent investigation."