- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Corrine Brown
Florida Rep. Corrine Brown, a Democrat, blamed racism for a decision to move an early voting location out of a predominantly black community, a local NBC affiliate reported.
It's a favorite trick of the left, now performed nightly on CNN by the insufferable Eliot Spitzer. Liberals sneeringly challenge conservatives to explain exactly where they would cut government to balance the budget and then scoff at the supposed "small potatoes" when individual programs are named for elimination. As Mr. Spitzer proves, unprincipled, undisciplined people don't understand what's wrong with an undisciplined government leviathan.
Rep. Corrine Brown says that even though the plan was approved Wednesday, it still needs funding.
"It's a bad bill, but I've never seen a perfect bill," Brown said. "But it's a perfect beginning to get some clarity because the way it is now is too broad. This is the beginning of the process to bring some understanding to it."