- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Cory Booker Items
Stumping in Arkansas on behalf of fellow Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor, New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker on Saturday accused Pryor's Republican rival of going against a bipartisan tradition by opposing disaster aid for the states hit by Superstorm Sandy.
When it came time to declare victory in his race for mayor of New Jersey's largest city, Ras Baraka paraphrased the campaign slogan that likely carried him into office.
Former city councilman Ras Baraka declared victory Tuesday night in the race to succeed Democratic U.S. Sen. Cory Booker as mayor of Newark, topping a list of mayoral races around the state.
With the shadow of its charismatic former mayor still hanging over the city, voters in Newark are preparing to elect a new leader from among two candidates who share deep city roots but little else.
Democrats said they are still trying to get those who lost federal unemployment benefits to tell their stories to Republicans in Washington, but the effort has done little to sway GOP lawmakers who say they'll only accept a bill if the new spending is paid for.
To celebrate Festivus, Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, aired his grievances with the Senate Monday morning on Twitter.
Democrat Cory Booker has won a special election to represent New Jersey in the U.S. Senate through next year, but the rising political star will have to return to the campaign trail almost immediately to run for a full term.
Former Alaska Gov. and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin jumped into the New Jersey race for Senate this weekend, lending her voice and celebrity status to her fellow GOPer, Steve Lonegan, and telling his Democratic contender to slow down — the finish line is still a ways away.
Republican Steven Lonegan said Monday that Newark Mayor Cory Booker, his rival in the New Jersey Senate race, should come clean about where he lives following a news report that raised questions about where the Democrat calls home.