- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Cory Booker Items
Republican Steven Lonegan said Monday that Newark Mayor Cory Booker, his rival in the New Jersey Senate race, should come clean about where he lives following a news report that raised questions about where the Democrat calls home.
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker, a Democratic Party candidate for senator, has been trading Twitter barbs with an East Coast stripper who posts half-nude photos online — and he's completely unapologetic.
Stymied by Congress in his gun control efforts, President Obama told a group of big-city mayors Tuesday that he would take more executive actions to reduce gun violence.
President Obama has another three years to go in the White House. Prominent Democrats like Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton would obviously like to succeed him.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker took home the special election win Tuesday, besting three more experienced politicians to become New Jersey’s Democratic nominee in the upcoming U.S. Senate race.
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker said he won't be a wallflower if elected senator. Rather, he vows, he will use his New Jersey fame as a catapult for passing legislation that's favorable to state residents and true to his progressive-minded ideology, the Asbury Park (N.J.) Press reported.
The family of late Sen. Frank Lautenberg has endorsed Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone to fill the seat left vacant by the former New Jersey lawmaker's death last month.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker on Saturday formally announced he's in the race to finish the U.S. Senate term of the late Frank Lautenberg.
"Hardball" host Chris Matthews, who lives in Maryland, said in a televised appearance this week that he voted for Republican Senate candidate Michael Steele in 2006 in part because he's black.