- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Cory Booker Items
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker, a Democratic Party candidate for senator, has been trading Twitter barbs with an East Coast stripper who posts half-nude photos online — and he's completely unapologetic.
President Obama has another three years to go in the White House. Prominent Democrats like Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton would obviously like to succeed him.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker took home the special election win Tuesday, besting three more experienced politicians to become New Jersey’s Democratic nominee in the upcoming U.S. Senate race.
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker said he won't be a wallflower if elected senator. Rather, he vows, he will use his New Jersey fame as a catapult for passing legislation that's favorable to state residents and true to his progressive-minded ideology, the Asbury Park (N.J.) Press reported.
The family of late Sen. Frank Lautenberg has endorsed Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone to fill the seat left vacant by the former New Jersey lawmaker's death last month.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker on Saturday formally announced he's in the race to finish the U.S. Senate term of the late Frank Lautenberg.
When New Jersey Sen. Frank R. Lautenberg announced in February he wasn't running for re-election next year, the path seemed cleared for Newark Mayor Cory Booker to waltz into the seat. The energetic and telegenic Democrat has strong ties with his party's leadership, and his populist governing style made him one of the most popular politicians in the Democratic-leaning Garden State.
The Whopper of the Week is usually handed out to politicians who make false and misleading statements and fail to admit it.
Geraldo Rivera, who hosts a weekend show on Fox News Channel, said Thursday he's seriously thinking about running for U.S. Senate in New Jersey.