- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Cory Booker Items
For one brief shining moment on Monday, Vice President Joseph R. Biden was almost relevant again.
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker, a Democratic Party candidate for senator, has been trading Twitter barbs with an East Coast stripper who posts half-nude photos online — and he's completely unapologetic.
Stymied by Congress in his gun control efforts, President Obama told a group of big-city mayors Tuesday that he would take more executive actions to reduce gun violence.
President Obama has another three years to go in the White House. Prominent Democrats like Vice President Joe Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton would obviously like to succeed him.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker took home the special election win Tuesday, besting three more experienced politicians to become New Jersey’s Democratic nominee in the upcoming U.S. Senate race.
Newark, N.J., Mayor Cory Booker said he won't be a wallflower if elected senator. Rather, he vows, he will use his New Jersey fame as a catapult for passing legislation that's favorable to state residents and true to his progressive-minded ideology, the Asbury Park (N.J.) Press reported.
The family of late Sen. Frank Lautenberg has endorsed Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone to fill the seat left vacant by the former New Jersey lawmaker's death last month.
Newark Mayor Cory Booker on Saturday formally announced he's in the race to finish the U.S. Senate term of the late Frank Lautenberg.
"Hardball" host Chris Matthews, who lives in Maryland, said in a televised appearance this week that he voted for Republican Senate candidate Michael Steele in 2006 in part because he's black.