- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Cory Conacher
The 30-year-old Grabovski, from Belarus, had 13 goals and 22 assists in 58 games last season for Washington. He has 107 goals and 145 assists in eight seasons with Montreal, Toronto and Washington.
Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team.
The Edmonton Oilers managed to accomplish something few teams have been able to do this season: make the Buffalo Sabres look good.
First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.
Sabres general manager Tim Murray completed dismantling the aging core of Buffalo's roster with a flurry of moves made before the NHL trade deadline Wednesday.
The Buffalo Sabres have claimed forward Cory Conacher off waivers from the Ottawa Senators.
Mike Ribeiro scored and Braden Hotlby stopped 35 shots for the Southeast Division-leading Capitals (24-18-2).
Rookies arrived at NHL camps and made the most of a limited opportunity. With just a week to show what they could do, guys like Alex Galchenyuk of the Montreal Canadiens and Cory Conacher of the Tampa Bay Lighting didn't waste time showing that they belonged.