- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Cory Monteith
Other TV series have woven a cast member's death into an episode honoring them and their character. But "Glee" has an especially sensitive task.
The notorious Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to picket the funeral for Canadian actor Cory Monteith, the "Glee" star who passed away in a Vancouver hotel Saturday from a deadly mixture of heroin and alcohol.
A coroner says 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
ory Monteith, the handsome young actor who shot to fame in the hit TV series "Glee" but was beset by addiction struggles so fierce that he once said he was lucky to be alive, was found dead in a hotel room, police said. He was 31.
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is heading to rehab.
She said further tests would be needed to determine how Mr. Monteith died.
"The exact nature of those examinations will depend on investigative findings within the next day or two as information is gathered from medical records and discussions with family take place," she said.