- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Cory Monteith
Other TV series have woven a cast member's death into an episode honoring them and their character. But "Glee" has an especially sensitive task.
The notorious Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to picket the funeral for Canadian actor Cory Monteith, the "Glee" star who passed away in a Vancouver hotel Saturday from a deadly mixture of heroin and alcohol.
A coroner says 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
ory Monteith, the handsome young actor who shot to fame in the hit TV series "Glee" but was beset by addiction struggles so fierce that he once said he was lucky to be alive, was found dead in a hotel room, police said. He was 31.
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is heading to rehab.
She said further tests would be needed to determine how Mr. Monteith died.
"The exact nature of those examinations will depend on investigative findings within the next day or two as information is gathered from medical records and discussions with family take place," she said.