- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Cory Monteith
Other TV series have woven a cast member's death into an episode honoring them and their character. But "Glee" has an especially sensitive task.
The notorious Westboro Baptist Church has vowed to picket the funeral for Canadian actor Cory Monteith, the "Glee" star who passed away in a Vancouver hotel Saturday from a deadly mixture of heroin and alcohol.
A coroner says 'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
ory Monteith, the handsome young actor who shot to fame in the hit TV series "Glee" but was beset by addiction struggles so fierce that he once said he was lucky to be alive, was found dead in a hotel room, police said. He was 31.
"Glee" star Cory Monteith is heading to rehab.
"The exact nature of those examinations will depend on investigative findings within the next day or two as information is gathered from medical records and discussions with family take place," she said.
She said further tests would be needed to determine how Mr. Monteith died.