- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Cory Redding
Redding said it's an honor for him for several reasons, especially because it involves his work in the community with kids.
"It's very special (because it's from) the men who see me do what I do on a daily basis," Redding said. "They know when I'm out in the community, touching the lives of the youth is not just for show. I really do believe a child saved is a soul saved plus a life."