- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Costco Items
Costco faces fresh ridicule after a Los Angeles Times columnist caught another Southern California location selling Ron Burgundy's book, a memoir by the fictional "Anchorman" character played by Will Ferrell, in the non-fiction section, just weeks after the wholesaler made headlines for labeling Bibles as fiction.
A pastor in Simi Valley, Calif. was both shocked and disturbed when he found out that his local Costco labels Bibles as fiction.
Gas prices at the pump are falling markedly all around the country, and the Washington area could soon join the growing number of states where the average price of gas is less than $3 a gallon, a level not seen in two years.
The living-wage bill was approved by the D.C. Council and the New York City Council ("D.C. Council approves bill imposing 'living wage' requirement on Wal-Mart," Web, July 10). This would mean an increase in wages and benefits to Wal-Mart employees.
“Red 2” is the best-acted movie of the summer.
This week, the Large Retailer Accountability Act is expected to land on the desk of D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray, and he would prove himself to be a savvy and gutsy politician if he vetoes the measure.
Is history repeating itself?
Some 30 cases of hepatitis A reported in five states have been linked to frozen mixed berries purchased from Costco.
Costco in Sterling, Va., erupted in chaos Wednesday, as a sheriff deputy called to investigate the strange behavior of a woman handing out pizza samples ended up shooting and killing her.