- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Cottage City
Oak Bluffs is a town located on Martha's Vineyard in Dukes County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,713 at the 2000 census and was estimated at 3,735 as of 2008. It is one of two Steamship Authority ferry ports on the island, although the Oak Bluffs steamships only operate in the summer. - Source: Wikipedia
A D.C. man has been indicted on a charge of motor vehicle manslaughter after a car crash in which his 4-year-old son was killed.
It was just a parade. For years, that's what Cottage City resident Wanda Prue thought about the thousands of motorcycle riders who descended on the District in late May.
The Prince George's County Police Department is investigating its sixth officer involved shooting this year after an officer shot an armed man in Cottage City on Sunday, a police spokesman said.