- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Cougar Town
Cougar Town is an American television sitcom which premiered on ABC on 23 September 2009. The series focuses on a recently divorced woman who reenters a dating scene filled with younger men (making her a "cougar", hence the series title, in addition to the local high school mascot being a cougar or "home of the cougars") while living with her 18 year old son The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after Modern Family and the show currently airs on Wednesday nights at 9:30. - Source: Wikipedia
Courteney Cox's directorial debut is uniquely personal. It features a cameo from her daughter, Coco, songs by her boyfriend, Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid, and a scene with her ex-husband, David Arquette.
Some Hollywood-style guerilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.
Some Hollywood-style guerrilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.