- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cougar Town
Cougar Town is an American television sitcom which premiered on ABC on 23 September 2009. The series focuses on a recently divorced woman who reenters a dating scene filled with younger men (making her a "cougar", hence the series title, in addition to the local high school mascot being a cougar or "home of the cougars") while living with her 18 year old son The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after Modern Family and the show currently airs on Wednesday nights at 9:30. - Source: Wikipedia
Some Hollywood-style guerilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.
Some Hollywood-style guerrilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.
Though older men get praised for scoring hot young girlfriends, older women (commonly referred to as "cougars") are often berated and laughed at for pursuing younger guys.
Fans of "Castle," "Cougar Town" and four other ABC TV series can rest easy: The network says the shows will be coming back next season.