- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Council Of American-Islamic Relations
Latest Council Of American-Islamic Relations Items
A national drive against citing "foreign" laws in U.S. courts — one that critics say is a veiled attack on Islamic Shariah law — has reached the state with the nation's largest concentration of Muslims.
If the authorities want to locate Islamic extremists, they should keep looking at mosques. Just get the right person for the job.