- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
Council Of Fashion Designers Of America
Latest Council Of Fashion Designers Of America Items
The party's over for Fashion's Night Out.
Young downtown designer Alexander Wang is taking over the creative direction of storied Paris fashion label Balenciaga, likely bringing his cool-girl, sporty look to a house made famous by its founder for graceful, fluid lines.
Katie Holmes, greeting well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels, became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
Katie Holmes greeted well-wishers in a black leather blazer and gold beaded heels as she became the latest celebrity to take a serious stab at fashion with her Holmes & Yang preview at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
Every so often at Fashion Week, there is a moment when the runway is transported from the bustle of New York to a different time or place.
Paul McCartney has confirmed an Olympic-sized rumor, saying he'll be the closing act at the London 2012 Olympics' opening ceremony.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen took home the biggest prize at the annual Council of Fashion Designers of America awards. The former child TV stars were selected Monday night as the country's top womenswear designers for their collection called The Row.
Francisco Costa has waited _ patiently _ to make his big splash.
Lip service or sea change? Skeptics wonder whether Vogue magazine's vow to ban models under 16 or those of any age with visible signs of eating disorders is more hype than health.