- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
council on american-islamic relations
Latest council on american-islamic relations Items
Neighborliness, not recruiting, drives 30-something Zainab Chaudry and her friends to share small gifts of candy and treats with others during Ramadan, which begins Sunday.
Claiming an ad campaign now featured on Washington D.C. public buses misrepresents their faith, a leading Muslim anti-discrimination group announced a counter ad campaign of its own on Wednesday.
FX wants Muslims to know that its upcoming drama series "Tyrant" will to be respectful of Islam after leaders of the Council on American-Islamic Relations raised concerns over potential stereotyping.
A Kansas sheriff's department has rejected a national Muslim organization's request to cancel a two-day training program to be conducted by a former FBI agent who specializes in Muslim extremism.
Remember when colleges prided themselves on the diligence and depth of their research? Frederick Lawrence, president of Brandeis University, apparently does not.
A nationally known scholar of Islam is slated to speak at the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations' annual awards banquet next month.
A newly-formed umbrella group of American Muslim organizations is planning to conduct a census as a means to help promote the rights and goals of its members.
A federal judge on Wednesday dismissed a conservative Christian advocacy group's lawsuit against a Muslim rights organization over the cancellation of a speech by an anti-Muslim speaker at a southwestern Michigan school.
The executive director of San Diego's Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is outraged after learning that a local woman used a burqa to try and disguise herself while trying to rob a bank.