- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Council On Contemporary Families
Latest Council On Contemporary Families Items
An Oklahoma state representative has filed a bill that would increase the waiting period for most Oklahoma couples seeking a divorce.
Researchers say they are seeing some social and economic benefits from the phenomenon of the "boomerang kids" — the steadily rising ranks of post-college Americans moving back into the empty nest with Mom and Dad.
America's family trends held steady in 2004, with most American children living with their married biological parents, a new federal report says.