- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
County Attorney'S Office
Latest County Attorney'S Office Items
Missoula County commissioners told County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg he needs to work to rebuild the public's trust in his office after a U.S. Department of Justice report said its investigators found an "institutionalized indifference to crimes of sexual violence" in the office.
Story County officials have agreed to settle a lawsuit filed by a former employee of the county attorney's office who claims she was unjustly fired and denied payment for overtime.
Montana's attorney general is asking the U.S. Justice Department to send him the evidence in sexual assault cases the agency believes the Missoula County attorney's office should have prosecuted but didn't.
The Missoula County attorney is asking a federal judge to decide if the U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate his office.
Missoula County commissioners on Tuesday approved spending $50,000 to hire an outside attorney to challenge the authority of the U.S. Justice Department to investigate the way the county attorney's office handles sexual assault cases.