- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Latest County Kerry Items
From an American gunboat decades ago, John F. Kerry patrolled for communist insurgents along the winding muddy waters of the Mekong Delta. From those familiar waterways that eventually turned the young lieutenant against the war, the top U.S. diplomat confronted a modern enemy Sunday — climate change.
Secretary of State John Kerry announced Friday that a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians is closer than ever, a somewhat surprising claim given the opposite reactions of other key players involved in the talks.
Secretary of State John F. Kerry, in an apparent warning to Iran, tried to reassure America's Arab friends on Sunday that the United States will not allow them to be attacked "from outside."
Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Sunday that a pair of U.S. military raids against militants in North Africa sends the message that terrorists "can run but they can't hide."
Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday sent a strong warning to Syria, saying that 'the threat of force is real' if it does not carry out an internationally brokered agreement to hand over its chemical weapons.
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday wrapped up four days of shuttle diplomacy on a positive note, saying that he had narrowed the gaps considerably between Israel and the Palestinians and that the resumption of negotiations could be "within reach."
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry urged Turkish leaders Sunday to speedily restore full diplomatic relations with Israel, two American allies the U.S. sees as anchors of stability in a Middle East wracked by Syria's civil war, Arab Spring political upheavals and the potential threat posed by Iran's nuclear program.
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday railed against the "cowardly" terrorists responsible for the attack that killed five Americans in Afghanistan, including a "selfless, idealistic" young diplomat on a mission to donate books to students.