- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest County Kerry Items
From an American gunboat decades ago, John F. Kerry patrolled for communist insurgents along the winding muddy waters of the Mekong Delta. From those familiar waterways that eventually turned the young lieutenant against the war, the top U.S. diplomat confronted a modern enemy Sunday — climate change.
Secretary of State John Kerry announced Friday that a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians is closer than ever, a somewhat surprising claim given the opposite reactions of other key players involved in the talks.
Secretary of State John F. Kerry, in an apparent warning to Iran, tried to reassure America's Arab friends on Sunday that the United States will not allow them to be attacked "from outside."
Secretary of State John F. Kerry said Sunday that a pair of U.S. military raids against militants in North Africa sends the message that terrorists "can run but they can't hide."
Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday sent a strong warning to Syria, saying that 'the threat of force is real' if it does not carry out an internationally brokered agreement to hand over its chemical weapons.
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday wrapped up four days of shuttle diplomacy on a positive note, saying that he had narrowed the gaps considerably between Israel and the Palestinians and that the resumption of negotiations could be "within reach."
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry urged Turkish leaders Sunday to speedily restore full diplomatic relations with Israel, two American allies the U.S. sees as anchors of stability in a Middle East wracked by Syria's civil war, Arab Spring political upheavals and the potential threat posed by Iran's nuclear program.
U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday railed against the "cowardly" terrorists responsible for the attack that killed five Americans in Afghanistan, including a "selfless, idealistic" young diplomat on a mission to donate books to students.