- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Latest County Kerry Items
Sen. John F. Kerry, chairmen of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Thursday that the violent crackdown by Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime shouldn't be tolerated but that the United States and the international community must respond "in a responsible way."
U.S. Sen. John Kerry said on Sunday that the U.S. relationship with Pakistan was at a "critical moment" because of the killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and that there were growing calls to cut aid to the country.