- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
County Police Department
Latest County Police Department Items
Homicides edged up in 2013 in the District, a year after hitting their lowest mark in more than half a century.
The Prince George's County Police Department's new gun-offender registry unit is monitoring fewer convicted gun offenders than the number it initially estimated, according to data provided by police.
The Prince George's County Police Department is forming a new investigative division this year in a bid to streamline casework and boost case closures, according to police officials.
The Prince George's County Council on Tuesday confirmed a 27-year police veteran as the county police department's new chief.
For most people, the image of a uniformed police officer brings to mind the idea of a cop on the beat who writes tickets and responds to accidents. However, in the Prince George's County Police Department, there also are multitalented officers with skills that reach beyond the scope of their law enforcement duties.