- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
County Police Department
Latest County Police Department Items
They're not all nightclubs. Some are bars, some are strip joints, restaurants and even banquet halls. But they all host dancing in Prince George's County.
The Prince George's County Council on Tuesday confirmed a 27-year police veteran as the county police department's new chief.
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III on Friday nominated the interim chiefs of the police and fire departments to lead the agencies on a permanent basis.
The suspect in a fatal shooting at a Northern Virginia barber shop Wednesday has surrendered to authorities, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.
Prince William County officials are considering overturning a police department policy that prohibits officers from inquiring about an person's immigration status except when suspected of felonies or other major crimes.