- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest County Police Items
A manhunt is underway for a 27-year-old man who fatally shot his stepfather, a D.C. police officer, during a domestic dispute Monday night at their home in Upper Marlboro.
An off-duty Metropolitan Police Department officer fired shots at a man attempting to steal the officer's car from outside his Clinton home Friday morning, according to police.
Five men are under arrest in the fatal shooting of Suitland High School student Charles Walker Jr., Prince George's County police said Wednesday.
One Prince George's County strip club was ordered closed and another faces possible sanctions after a shooting and double stabbing at the two businesses, according to police.
A man who was fatally shot as he held a 2-year-old boy in his arms Wednesday morning was scheduled to testify against two men in an upcoming murder trial, according to law enforcement sources.
A Maryland bowhunter who accidentally shot himself with his own unregistered gunthought he'd help rescuers locate him in the woods by firing off a couple of shots — a signal not appreciated by the helicopter trying to find him.
Prince George’s County police on Saturday issued a warrant for a new suspect connected with last week’s fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Two specialized Prince George's County gang units and a host of other police resources will be detailed to the Lewisdale area to head off any possible retaliation from gang-related violence after a double shooting Wednesday that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Two Prince George's County police officers face possible firing over their appearance in a spoof video that mocks the racial profiling of black drivers, but the NAACP is questioning whether such severe punishment is justified.