- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Latest County Police Items
A Baltimore police officer beat and choked his girlfriend's 7-month-old puppy and texted her a photo of the dog's body, authorities said Wednesday.
DeKalb County is launching a program that would give residents a chance to create a profile emergency responders could use to quickly gather details about the caller.
Police in Prince George's County are investigating the sexual assault of an elderly woman inside her Riverdale home.
Police in Maryland say a person of interest has been identified in the 1975 disappearance of two sisters from a Montgomery County shopping mall.
Workers at the new St. Louis County crime lab in Clayton say a flawed ventilation system threatens to contaminate key evidence.
Anne Arundel County police say they issued 17 civil code violations to taxi drivers during an undercover operation at transit stations.
A manhunt is underway for a 27-year-old man who fatally shot his stepfather, a D.C. police officer, during a domestic dispute Monday night at their home in Upper Marlboro.
An off-duty Metropolitan Police Department officer fired shots at a man attempting to steal the officer's car from outside his Clinton home Friday morning, according to police.
Five men are under arrest in the fatal shooting of Suitland High School student Charles Walker Jr., Prince George's County police said Wednesday.