- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - County Republican Party
Potential 2016 presidential candidate Rand Paul of Kentucky will be the keynote speaker for a major southwest Ohio Republican banquet, a GOP official announced Thursday.
The chairman of the Elko County Republican Party has been elected as a national GOP committeeman representing Nevada.
Recent editorials from Alabama newspapers:
The Campbell County Commission has selected Troy Mader as the new representative for House District 52, replacing the late Rep. Sue Wallis.
Five Democrats have officially entered the race to unseat Republican Gov. Susana Martinez.
Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump provided a preview Friday of what a Trump-for-governor campaign might look like.
A Republican Party committee will meet Feb. 8 in Gillette to nominate three people to replace state Rep. Sue Wallis who died Tuesday.
The Senate Republican Caucus has appointed Thomas W. Lawless to the Tennessee Registry of Election Finance.
A Wichita hotel that will be the site of this weekend's Republican Party State Convention has decided to ease its no-gun policy so attendees can pack heat if they want.
The Multnomah County Republican Party has apologized for publicizing a gun raffle in honor of Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and the U.S. Constitution.
The Delaware River Port Authority has tapped its top financial official to be the agency's interim chief executive.
She reigned for a year over the entire country, but Erika Harold now would happily settle for representing just the 13th Congressional District in Illinois.
A former Pennsylvania county Republican Party head faces 19 criminal charges tied to allegations he raped and assaulted a 51-year-old female colleague, then tampered with evidence and lied to police during questioning.
A Nevada assemblyman has faced tough scrutiny after he said in a YouTube video posted this week that he would vote in favor of slavery if it was in line with his constituents' wishes.
A handful of political and activist organizations in Kansas have partnered to request Lawrence government heads protect city residents from drones and legislate against their local use.