- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - County Republican Party
Nevada Republicans meeting for a statewide convention in Las Vegas will decide this weekend whether to follow the lead of the state's largest county and strip hot-button social issues from the party platform.
The Clark County Republican Party has edited its official platform statement over the weekend to remove a section defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman, cut out a statement opposing abortion and add a section affirming people of all sexual orientations.
The Yellowstone County Republican Party asked congressional candidate Drew Turiano not to attend a party event this weekend, saying they will not give him a platform for his racist views.
The Multnomah County Republican Party has apologized for publicizing a gun raffle in honor of Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and the U.S. Constitution.
She reigned for a year over the entire country, but Erika Harold now would happily settle for representing just the 13th Congressional District in Illinois.
The Pueblo County Republican Party is offering firearms foes an opportunity to promote their gun-free status.
Two forces of nature blew into Florida on Sunday, but only one of them was here to receive an award.