- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - County State'S Attorney'S Office
Two men riding in a stolen car that led a pair of Prince George's County police officers on a fatal car chase on Interstate 95 were indicted Thursday on criminal charges, authorities said.
The streets of College Park were awash in celebratory chaos on March 3, 2010 the night the University of Maryland men's basketball team triumphed over rival Duke when police began arresting students they accused of attacking officers and inciting mayhem.
A videotape that surfaced this week of a man being struck in the face by a Laurel police officer while handcuffed has spawned a $3 million lawsuit and an investigation by the Prince George's County State's Attorney's Office.
A Crofton man referring to himself as “a joker” and armed with 25 guns and hundreds of rounds of ammunition was taken into police custody after threatening to go on a shooting spree at his former workplace, police said Friday.
A 12-year-old boy is being charged with murder in the beating death of a 2-year-old family member, Prince George's County police said Thursday.
A Fort Washington teenager was sentenced Friday for a shooting that severely injured a toddler who was struck in the face by a bullet while in his mother’s arms.
The University of Maryland student accused of threatening to go on a shooting rampage at the College Park campus, was deemed competent to stand trial Tuesday in Prince George's County's Mental Health Court.
A 17-year-old Fort Washington teenager was convicted Wednesday of a shooting that severely injured a toddler who was struck in the face by a bullet while in his mother's arms.
A Hyattsville man accused of murdering a University of Maryland student during a robbery of the man's College Park home is considering a plea deal in the case, according to court records.