- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Court Friday Items
An Albuquerque man accused of beating and raping his girlfriend's 4-month-old daughter is being held in lieu of $150,000 bond after appearing in court Friday.
A Texas judge will decide whether to let jurors hear the tape of a man accused of killing famed Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle admit to the shooting.
Six fraternity members at a university in Ohio have pleaded not guilty to hazing charges.
Prosecutors who secured a death penalty conviction of a 26-year-old man in the slaying of an Austin police office told jurors time and again that the killer expressed no remorse for the shooting.
Court hearings have been set for two teens charged as adults in the strangulation of a jail guard.
A man has been charged with fatally shooting his 72-year-old wife at their home in suburban Detroit.
A man charged in the fatal shooting of a 13-year-old boy in Denver is scheduled to be arraigned April 3.
A Minnesota boy who stowed away on a flight to Las Vegas last year is close to being reunited with his parents, a judge said Friday.
Former Washington State Patrol Lt. Kenneth S. Garrison appeared in court Friday in Vancouver and was ordered held on $1 million for investigation of rape.