- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Court Friday Items
University of Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb is due to be sentenced for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
University of Colorado backup quarterback Jordan Webb is due to be sentenced for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is due in court Friday for his arraignment on murder charges more than six weeks after his initial arrest.
Ariel Castro, the Ohio man accused of atrocities related to his alleged abduction and detainment of three Cleveland-area women for nearly a decade, accepted a plea on Friday and will serve 1,000 years in jail with no parole.
The fitness instructor for a small-town health club in Kennebunk, Maine, is heading to court Friday to receive her sentence for 20 counts related to prostitution.
Lindsay Lohan's attorney returns to court Friday for a hearing in the actress's latest criminal case, as discussions continue about a possible plea deal before trial.
Kim Kardashian's divorce case is returning to court Friday with her attorney urging a speedy end to her marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.
A judge ruled late Thursday that there is enough evidence for James Holmes to face trial on charges that he killed 12 people and injured 70 others in a Colorado movie theater last summer.
Albrecht Muth, the Georgetown man who claims to be an Iraqi army general and says his 91-year-old wife's death was a botched assassination attempt by Iranian agents, has received a cease-and-desist letter from the Iraqi Embassy, according to court records.