- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Court July
Attorneys for Mississippi's only abortion clinic again are asking a federal judge to block a state law that threatens to eventually close the facility, though a closing is not expected any time soon.
With random insights into England's European Championship quarterfinal match against Italy, a regional British police force made itself into a minor Twitter sensation on Sunday.
The New York Giants waived tight end Jake Ballard after he failed a physical exam.
Former New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Lenny Dykstra has pleaded not guilty to grand theft auto and drug possession charges.
Authorities say former NFL quarterback and ESPN analyst Kordell Stewart has been charged with driving with a suspended license and speeding.
With the final Town Council seat in the small Phoenix-area town of Cave Creek on the line, two candidates who tied with 660 votes apiece in a May runoff cut cards to decide the race.