- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Court July
Attorneys for Mississippi's only abortion clinic again are asking a federal judge to block a state law that threatens to eventually close the facility, though a closing is not expected any time soon.
With random insights into England's European Championship quarterfinal match against Italy, a regional British police force made itself into a minor Twitter sensation on Sunday.
The New York Giants waived tight end Jake Ballard after he failed a physical exam.
Former New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies outfielder Lenny Dykstra has pleaded not guilty to grand theft auto and drug possession charges.
Authorities say former NFL quarterback and ESPN analyst Kordell Stewart has been charged with driving with a suspended license and speeding.
With the final Town Council seat in the small Phoenix-area town of Cave Creek on the line, two candidates who tied with 660 votes apiece in a May runoff cut cards to decide the race.