- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Court May
A Metropolitan Police Department officer accused of fatally shooting a woman with whom he was scheduled to have a court-ordered paternity test and leaving her infant daughter to die inside a sweltering car was held without bond Monday in Prince George's County District Court.
Medical investigators found that infections linked to a contaminated liquid nutrition supplement could have begun two months before officials realized there was a widespread problem at Alabama hospitals, the head of the state health agency said Wednesday.
Former Binghamton University basketball standout D.J. Rivera has pleaded guilty to one felony count of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.