- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Court Of Special Appeals
Latest Court Of Special Appeals Items
ANNAPOLIS — The Maryland Attorney General's Office yesterday filed a last-minute attempt to block testimony from a key witness in a lawsuit seeking to invalidate the special General Assembly session.
ANNAPOLIS — In the first court opinion of its kind in Maryland, the state Court of Special Appeals ruled yesterday that a local court failed to properly address requirements of the federal Indian Child Welfare Act in a child custody case.