- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
Latest Court Wednesday Items
Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield has been charged with possession of methamphetamine.
Music legend Stevie Wonder plans to headline in Sin City on New Year's Eve, playing to a ballroom crowd at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and to thousands of revelers on the Las Vegas Strip by video.
A juror from Nigeria was dismissed Thursday shortly after being selected for the trial of a Nigerian man accused of trying to bring down an international flight with a bomb in his underwear.
More than a dozen men accused of taking part in a series of sexual assaults on an 11-year-old girl are expected in court Wednesday in a case that has divided and horrified their southeast Texas town.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban filed what can perhaps best be described as a "told-you-so" document in court Wednesday against Ross Perot Jr.
Metropolitan police arrested seven men Tuesday who they say are linked to a drug trafficking organization responsible for distributing large amounts of cocaine in the D.C. area, prosecutors said.
A bipartisan group of House lawmakers went to court Wednesday to try to stop President Obama's troop deployment to Libya, saying it violates the law, but the White House submitted a report to Congress arguing that it is adhering to the War Powers Resolution because it is not actually engaged in "hostilities."
Prosecutors say they're waiting for further psychiatric evaluations of Uma Thurman's convicted stalker before deciding what's next in a New York case charging him with trying to contact her again.